(1) Yeasu FT-857D practically brand new, never used, with MARS CAP,
original box with all the contents intact, asking $600.00 Looks and
functions like new!
(1)Icom IC-7000 slightly used like new with box, mic., mounting bracket,
MARS MOD, and ext kit etc… near perfect condition. $600.00
(1) Icom IC-9100 FULLY LOADED (all the extras – roofing filters, DStar
board, 1.2Ghz module, pair of SP-23 speakers, SM-50 mic – ALL the
accessories and they are the top of the line accessories) near perfect
like new condition. Asking $3000.00 cost $6000 new
(1) Kenwood TS-2000 DSP with internal antenna tuner in “great” shape,
bone stock like new !!! $600.00
(1) Icom IC-R75 HF receiver looks and works great $400.00
(1) Yaesu VR5000 with DSP module very good condition $500This is the
100KHz thru 2.6GHz dual channel receive general coverage all mode
receiver originally $953.00 (no longer available) was $800.00 plus
$153.00 for DSP
The Yaesu VR-5000 provides sophisticated wideband reception.
Coverage is from 100 kHz to 2600 MHz (2.6 GHz) less cellular, in AM,
FM-Narrow, FM-Wide, LSB, USB and CW.
This radio features a real-time band-scope that can display: 0.1, 0.2,
0.3, 0.5,1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 or 10.0 MHz. of spectrum.
You get 2000 alphanumeric memory channels grouped into 100 banks.
All the above items work perfectly and can be test driven at my home
shack if desired !
FOR SALE BY WALT K1WK 3/11
I have a like new Vibroplex Blue racer with the jewel movement for sale.
it has an extra weight to bring the speed down to around 19 wpm. Built
in the late 60’s andused only a few hours since. Asking $150.00
A K1EL WinKeyer with assembly and user manuals. Works with PC or Apple. Check outthe K1EL web site for details. $70.00
I have 8 KT88 audio output tubes taken from a high end audio amplifier.
Have less than 200 hours on them.
Yaesu FT-8900R Quad band mobile radio WITH programming cable. This radio does 2 meters, 440, 6 meters and 10 meters all in ONE radio! (FM only) I bought the radio new 1.5 years ago and it’s never left my non-smoking shack. It’s in great condition and works 100%. I have original box, cables, mic, mounting bracket, and also will include the programming cable. Asking $225. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (that’s tek with a K) or call 401-644-6122 and leave a message.
Up for grabs is my Elecraft K3 sn#2906. This radio has been well cared
for, in smoke free home. Has latest firmware upgrade. Comes with 100w
PA, ATU, 2.7khz ssb filter, 500hz cw filter, DVR-digital voice recorder,
upgrade synthesizer. Has had the LP pa upgrade to gold connectors. Also
has the upgraded screws from the bad batch elecraft put out that would
rust along with the new knobs from the bad batch that was cracking. Also
included is the heil pigtail for use with headset. Rig has mainly been
used on CW and some digital. The case is in great shape. Also included
will be the cables for soundcard interface and the rs232/usb cable for
computer interface,power cord with anderson PP on both ends. on air test
available. Asking $1900.00 obo/ plus shipping or local pick up. Any
questions please email me @ email@example.com
Heathkit SB200 in almost new condition 100% original no mods. Amp shows
correct 2400v for HV. I do not have a amp keyer to full test so being
sold as is. Wired for 120.Volts AC. The case is 99% perfect for the amps
age no major dents/dings/scratches. asking $300.00 obo. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org or leave Vm 508-491-6816
E Mail: email@example.com
I have the following equipment for sale
Drake TV1000TV Filter $8.00
Radio Shack Pro 92 Trunking Analog Scanner Radio $25.00
Radio Shack TRC222 CB Radio $20.00
MFJ Econo Tuner $40.00
Yaesu ATAS 120 ScrewDriver antenna for FT897/857/891/847/100 $275.00
Yaesu ATBK 100 ground plane kit for ATAS 120 for home use $75.00
MFJ 900 Econo Tuner $40.00
I HAVE A ONE OWNER YAESU FTDX-1200 FOR SALE IN EXCELLENT CONDUCTION BOTH COSMETICALLY AND FUNCTIONALLY. I AM THE ORIGINAL AND ONLY OWNER. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX MIC AND OWNER MANUAL. THE RADIO COVERS 160 THRU 6 METERS IN ALL MODES. THE POWER OUTPUT IS 5 TO 100 WATTS SSB AND 25
WATTS ON AM, I HAVE THE STOCK MICROPHONE, THE REASON FOR SELLING THIS GREAT RADIO IS THAT I HAVE CURRENTLY MOVE INTO A CONDO. RESTRICTED TO WHAT i CAN RUN FOR ANTENNAS.THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $600.00 MY NAME IS GUS AND MY CALL IS W1IJ. IF INTERESTED PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 401-465-0342 OR EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTREST.
Cleaning out the ham shack of surplus equipment. Most purchased new by me. Non smoking household. All radios must be picked up in Holden, MA, and can be checked out connected to antennas at time of purchase. Prices are negotiable to a certain extent.
1. Icom 706 MKiiG. DTMF mic, new DC power cord, mobile bracket, remote mount cable and faceplate mounting bracket. Also has a remote keypad to directly enter frequency. Spare Icom non-DTMF mic.
2. Drake R8A. Excellent condition. One of the few SW receivers with synchronous detector for minimizing AM fading. $699
3. 100 amp switching DC powersupply. Adjustable voltage 0 – 30. Adjustable current limiting. LCD meters measuring voltage and current. 220 VAC input power. Ran my ham station just fine for years. Also have what might be a 150 amp non switcher that has not been tested lately. Same description. Will throw it in for parts. $199 for both.
4. Rare Yaesu FT690RII 6 meter all mode. Comes with the amp for the back, as well as the battery box, portable antenna, and mobile bracket. DTMF mic. $499
5. Hammarlund HQ170 receiver. Powers up, and works fine. $299 Inherited this one from my uncle.
6. Icom 730 with matching PS15 power supply. 80 – 10, AM, CW, SSB. Includes WARC but I’ve not snipped the diode. Does have the dirty preamp relay, which if you want to repair, you can bypass it or clean the contacts. $299
7. Yaesu FT2500 and FT7400. 2 M FM and 440 FM transceivers. All the usual features, but not programmable via PC. Only issue is the front plastic, flip up panel covering the buttons broke off both units. With mobile mounting brackets, DTMF mics. $49 each.
8. Rare Azden PCS 7800H 10 M FM radio. DTMF mic, mobile bracket. Power cord. $99
E Mail: KC1EPX@Gmail.com
I wanted to thank those who had donated items to the Foster Center Volunteer Fire Company. We appreciate it greatly! We are making progress but we are still in need of UHF/VHF HT radios( If possible field programmable), 6 meter radios and antennas for UHF/VHF/6 meters. The Foster Center Volunteer Fire Company also has a wish list on amazon.com If anyone would like to donate these items we would greatly appreciate it. We are a non profit 501 C 3 and would gladly give a donation letter for tax purpose’s.
Again thank you very much.
Chief Aaron C. Marsland