HamShack Hotline 4320
Yaesu MD-100 Desk Microphone with extension cable and boom stand $95.00
Cleaning out the ham shack of surplus equipment. Most purchased new by me. Non smoking household. All radios must be picked up in Holden, MA, and can be checked out connected to antennas at time of purchase. Prices are negotiable to a certain extent.
1. Icom 706 MKiiG. DTMF mic, new DC power cord, mobile bracket, remote mount cable and faceplate mounting bracket. Also has a remote keypad to directly enter frequency. Spare Icom non-DTMF mic.
2. Drake R8A. Excellent condition. One of the few SW receivers with synchronous detector for minimizing AM fading. $699
3. 100 amp switching DC powersupply. Adjustable voltage 0 – 30. Adjustable current limiting. LCD meters measuring voltage and current. 220 VAC input power. Ran my ham station just fine for years. Also have what might be a 150 amp non switcher that has not been tested lately. Same description. Will throw it in for parts. $199 for both.
4. Rare Yaesu FT690RII 6 meter all mode. Comes with the amp for the back, as well as the battery box, portable antenna, and mobile bracket. DTMF mic. $499
5. Hammarlund HQ170 receiver. Powers up, and works fine. $299 Inherited this one from my uncle.
6. Icom 730 with matching PS15 power supply. 80 – 10, AM, CW, SSB. Includes WARC but I’ve not snipped the diode. Does have the dirty preamp relay, which if you want to repair, you can bypass it or clean the contacts. $299
7. Yaesu FT2500 and FT7400. 2 M FM and 440 FM transceivers. All the usual features, but not programmable via PC. Only issue is the front plastic, flip up panel covering the buttons broke off both units. With mobile mounting brackets, DTMF mics. $49 each.
8. Rare Azden PCS 7800H 10 M FM radio. DTMF mic, mobile bracket. Power cord. $99
Tel: hamshack HH #4037
FOR SALE: NYE VIKING RFM-005. Description: NYE VIKING RFM-005 Wattmeter with reading 5000 Watts RF!
Full automatic reading RF/SWR Meter , AVG , PEP , Peak Hold Function backlight Meters , ALO-Relay … to bad SWR –> protect your Amplifier.
I have 2 of these meters w/ remote sensor and digital manual (included)
Initial setup requires (not included) DC power & 4 AA rechargeable
Sensor is easy to calibrate to your antenna system.
Price is $250.00 cash both. (One sold) Pickup only.
E Mail: email@example.com
Looking for a 2 meter and 440 mhz radio.
E Mail: KC1EPX@Gmail.com
I wanted to thank those who had donated items to the Foster Center Volunteer Fire Company. We appreciate it greatly! We are making progress but we are still in need of UHF/VHF HT radios( If possible field programmable), 6 meter radios and antennas for UHF/VHF/6 meters. The Foster Center Volunteer Fire Company also has a wish list on amazon.com If anyone would like to donate these items we would greatly appreciate it. We are a non profit 501 C 3 and would gladly give a donation letter for tax purpose’s.
Again thank you very much.
Chief Aaron C. Marsland